need help

mikromani13

need help

Post by mikromani13 »

Please i'm stuck. I have taken the two hints ( i already knew what i need to solve the riddle before i take the two hints, so i wasn't helped).
Spoiler!
there are four letters in the riddle. C C E and one letter i can't figure it out (R? A?). Also if i put them in the word above it doesn't make any sense. Please help.

Alex

Re: need help

Post by Alex »

Spoiler!
fe..

steve

Post by steve »

I am in exactly the same position as mikromani, with the same letters identified.

Alex, you hint is strongly pushing me towards an answer that fits, but it isn't accepted as correct.

Any further hints please?

Alex

Post by Alex »

Spoiler!
two words as one.
steve wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:23 pm I am in exactly the same position as mikromani, with the same letters identified.

Alex, you hint is strongly pushing me towards an answer that fits, but it isn't accepted as correct.

Any further hints please?

lost_travellers

Post by lost_travellers »

Alex, thanks for your hint. Much appreciated! We can identify your hint on the page with the eye ball, but we are really struggling with the last two letters. Any further hints anyone?

Alex

Post by Alex »

Spoiler!
two words safe.. de. You put as one
lost_travellers wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:15 pm Alex, thanks for your hint. Much appreciated! We can identify your hint on the page with the eye ball, but we are really struggling with the last two letters. Any further hints anyone?

gord

Post by gord »

Alex wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:09 am
Spoiler!
lost_travellers wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:15 pm Alex, thanks for your hint. Much appreciated! We can identify your hint on the page with the eye ball, but we are really struggling with the last two letters. Any further hints anyone?
I am still stuck with the last 2 letters. Any more hints please?

gord

Post by gord »

Spoiler!
I'm still stuck here after a month... No clue what the last 2 letters are... Am I overthinking it?

Alex

Post by Alex »

Spoiler!
fe co
gord wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:48 am
Spoiler!
I'm still stuck here after a month... No clue what the last 2 letters are... Am I overthinking it?