Helpful hint requested

Ophelia

Helpful hint requested

Post by Ophelia »

I get what is to be done but I am stuck. I have added the numbers in the sequence and strung the 3 results together as a 6 digit answer but that is not accepted. I've looked at the resulting shape but it is not clearly a number or letters, although I've tried multiple combinations. I just don't know what I am looking for. I welcome any hints; I've been stuck for several days now.

Mkanda

Re: Helpful hint requested

Post by Mkanda »

Start at number and goto direction by
Spoiler!
N E W S

Ophelia

Post by Ophelia »

I got that. I got it before I looked at both hints which tell me the same thing. I now have got the same hint repeated from the only other post on this subject. Telling the same hint over and over is not helpful.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Spoiler!
5 digit number. 1 2 2

bhoffman123

Post by bhoffman123 »

Similarly stuck.
Spoiler!
I have followed the directions from the starting numbers to get shapes and/or a string of numbers. The sum of the first is 45. No idea how to turn that into a single digit. Even tried braille without success.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Spoiler!
you need 3 numbers. For the first, you start with 14 then you follow the directions and you find the number. So the other 2 numbers. All the 3 required numbers are in the page.

Madchemic38

Post by Madchemic38 »

Can someone post the useful hint please

Madchemic38

Post by Madchemic38 »

Spoiler!
You don’t need shapes. Just write the final numbers you add on.

meow269

Post by meow269 »

Madchemic38 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:14 am Can someone post the useful hint please
The hints are maddening. I know I’m supposed to followed the compass directions. It requires p/c 7 and 8 and someone mentions starting at p/c 6 which isn’t mentioned but possibly doesn’t have an effect on the puzzle. However, I’ve tracked the numbers I’ve landed on, that’s not the answer. I know it’s not the shape “drawn” from my path. What the heck am I doing wrong? I’m struggling too much with this and I just started.

meow269

Post by meow269 »

meow269 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:23 pm
Madchemic38 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:14 am Can someone post the useful hint please
The hints are maddening. I know I’m supposed to followed the compass directions. It requires p/c 7 and 8 and someone mentions starting at p/c 6 which isn’t mentioned but possibly doesn’t have an effect on the puzzle. However, I’ve tracked the numbers I’ve landed on, that’s not the answer. I know it’s not the shape “drawn” from my path. What the heck am I doing wrong? I’m struggling too much with this and I just started.
I’m an idiot, I counted the intro as day 1 and all my answers are off by 1